Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development Commission offers a variety of funding options to both start-up and existing businesses within Blair, Bedford, Cambria, Fulton, Huntingdon, & Somerset Counties.
- $200,000 or 50% of the total eligible project cost, whichever is less
- Working capital loans limited to $100,000 or 50% of total project cost, whichever is less
Eligible Use of Funds:
- Land acquisition and related costs
- Building acquisition, construction, or rehabilitation
- Machinery and equipment (new or used)
- Working Capital
- Land and Buildings – 10 to 15 years
- Machinery and Equipment – 5 to 7 years
- Working Capital – 3 to 5 years
- Below market and fixed for the term of the loan
- 1% of the loan amount (minimum $250) plus all applicable legal, filing, and credit reporting fees
- Wholesale Distribution
- Agricultural Enterprise
- Child Day-Care
- Commercial & Service
For additional information or to speak with a loan officer about your project please call Trudy Mitchell @ (814) 949-6547 or Lisa Harten @ (814) 949-6546.
If you have spoken to a loan officer and have been invited to file a complete application, then download the file below.